Friday, February 10, 2012

Filling My Bucket

I've been running like crazy and I was telling some friends yesterday that my holiday stress was not left in January it followed me right into February. How dare it! This morning I get 4 hours in my home office and I can't tell you how excited I am to be catching up on things. I like to be home and unfortunately all my jobs are converging at once and I've been on the road way too much the last 30 days! This is times when I find my bucket empty.  

So for me to fill my bucket I have to get back to basics. Basics for me is spending time with my family. This morning I helped Miss O find the perfect outfit for her Kindergarden Open House. We were in a huge hurry today so no pic- I will try to share one later.  But believe me it was cool complete with sparkle furry boots, frilly pink skirt and silver accent belt. 

I also have spent the morning with Miss R. My bucket has been filled with smiles as she is always doing something funny.  Currently she's trying to hula hope with a necklace. It's never a dull moment with her around and I love it when she makes me laugh. 

For me filling my bucket includes filling other people's bucket.  This morning Miss Em dropped by to pick up the rockin cool boots I bought for her in Nashville. Miss Em helps take care of the kids when we travel and I wanted to get her something special. I was so thrilled that she was able to come over early and they fit!! She sent me this picture today of her wearing them.  

To finish filling my bucket I get to go with the beef producers I work with to Scottsbluff, Nebraska today. We're taking a quick trip down to look at some cattle they have in a feedlot. I love working with this group and although I have to be on the road again I'm excited about seeing everyone. 
Here's to hoping your bucket is full! 

No comments:

Post a Comment